Atlanta Tennis Instructor

Jeff Michaud is a Atlanta basesd tennis instructor and personal trainer, who can improve your physical condition as well as your tennis game.

 
* * * * Looking for a * * * *
Tennis Instructor?

Buckhead, Ansley, Midtown Atlanta

Visit Jeff's website
FitnessWithJeff.com

 


 

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mobile Tennis Lessons, bring the tennis pro to you, here in Atlanta

Hello Atlanta Tennis Community, all my clients know this but not all people, that you can bring your tennis instructor to your home tennis court, being your apparment community, Condo, Work or even some tennis facilities. You don't have to travel when I can bring the tennis lesson to you for both private and group sessions. If you don't have courts I can provide those as well. I can also do the same service for personal training, group fitness and the USTA Cardio tennis programs. Sorry this program is somewhat limited geographically to the Atlanta Ga area, my area is Buckhead, Midtown up to perimeter mall, 30305-30309-30324,30318-30319 and 30324 are my main areas.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home