Atlanta Tennis Instructor

Jeff Michaud is a Atlanta basesd tennis instructor and personal trainer, who can improve your physical condition as well as your tennis game.

 
* * * * Looking for a * * * *
Tennis Instructor?

Buckhead, Ansley, Midtown Atlanta

Visit Jeff's website
FitnessWithJeff.com

 


 

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Right Tennis equipment for your game, a great tennis resource: I Play Tennis Atlanta

Hello Atlanta Tennis group
The Right tennis equimpent can make the all the difference to your game especially for the begginner and intermediate tennis player. All the time I will see a lady with very heavy tennis racket and a fellow swinging for instance a Head TI raquet, which is really ideal for the ladies. One solution is to find a good retailor to work with. I have 2 that I work with and recommend, First is I Play Tennis Shop in Ansley Mall at 1544 Piedmont Ave. NE 404.347.7881. Dan is terrific and extremely knowledgeable about everything from Tennis Rackets, Tennis Shoes, Tennis Balls, Bags and tennis Clothes etc. Dan has a great Selection of the newest and best in tennis supplies and equipment, also a good selection of Demo rackets for loan and resale. If you mention my name: Fitness with Jeff he will take 10% off the price for new equipment. Dan can answer almost any tennis question, I even refer players to Dan find teams. In My next report I will profile Play if Again Sports on my Personal training blog, Bill carry's all kinds of sports equimpment including tennis equipment.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home