Atlanta Tennis Instructor

Jeff Michaud is a Atlanta basesd tennis instructor and personal trainer, who can improve your physical condition as well as your tennis game.

 
* * * * Looking for a * * * *
Tennis Instructor?

Buckhead, Ansley, Midtown Atlanta

Visit Jeff's website
FitnessWithJeff.com

 


 

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Lets get physcal, Cardio tennis, From the players perspective

Lets get physcal, Cardio tennis, From the players perspective, by Colleen Oakley, Freelance Writer, Public Relations, Contributor to the Marie Clare, Jezzebel, The Sunday Paper & more.
The only appeal that tennis has ever had for me is the thought that if I played enough,my body might start to look like that of Anna Kournikova. With that ill-conceived goal in mind, I signed up for lessons a few years ago.
My coach was good; a sweet, older gentleman who showed me how to correctly hold the racquet, the right way to hit the ball—forehand and
backhand—and how to volley. My skills weresurprisingly not that bad. But with all
the time we spent on fundamentals, I barely broke a sweat during the hour
of instruction.At this rate, I’d never be able to fit
one leg in Anna’s tiny pleated skirt. That’s why a few weeks ago,
when I saw a park bench on Monroe advertising Fitness with Jeff’s cardio
tennis class, I was intrigued. I like tennis, but I’d really like to get a goodworkout while I’m at it. I e-mailed Jeff Michaud AKA or Actually better known as Fitness with Jeff, on his Web site, and he
immediately responded, inviting me out for a
group lesson that weekend. I arrived early at the tennis
court in a Brookhaven condo (Jeff travels all over the city) as one of his
students, Peter, was warming up. I found out he was a longtime client
of Jeff’s and asked what kept him coming back for more. “It’s a great
workout,” he said. “And Jeff’s a really funny guy; always joking around.
Like today, he said he was going to....
Have to go out to read my Pearl of wisdom to: SUNDAYPAPER.COM | MARCH 30–APRIL 5

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home