Atlanta Tennis Instructor

Jeff Michaud is a Atlanta basesd tennis instructor and personal trainer, who can improve your physical condition as well as your tennis game.

 
* * * * Looking for a * * * *
Tennis Instructor?

Buckhead, Ansley, Midtown Atlanta

Visit Jeff's website
FitnessWithJeff.com

 


 

Friday, December 07, 2007

Staying in Shape for tennis during the winter, it gets cold in Atlanta

Hello Atlanta Tennis group, my clients ask me all the time what they should do to stay ing shape during the off season from tennis. Alot of my clients main form of exercise is playing tennis matches, Alta tennis, round robin tennis and tennis drills, maybe even cardio tennis. My recommendations as a personal trainer are: 30-40 minutes of aerobic activity each day, ie treadmill, elipitical machine, bike riding, swimming,running, walking or Jogging are great to etc. As for wieght barring exercise, I recommend free wieghts and machine exercises every other day, Crunches and ab (abdominial work) 5-7 days a week. for exercise ideas please check out my personal training blog which has several different programs.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home